Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J owners. ZTE has released this smartphone in April 2015. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting NX511J using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Nubia Z9 Mini. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on NX511J. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware for Nubia Z9 Mini using Google.
2. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and install it on your phone.
3. Install USB driver on desktop for Z9 Mini.
4. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on Nubia Z9 Mini.
5. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
6. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on NX511J and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
7. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
8. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from NX511J to ADB Fastboot folder on your PC.
9. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to put ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
11. Install magisk patched Boot Image File on Z9 Mini using the following command.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
12. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Z9 Mini NX511J using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia Z9 Mini NX511J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.