Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with Wi-Fi Direct support, 82.0 percent screen to body ratio, Navigation with Indian Constellation (NavIC) support, 10W reverse wired charging support, proximity sensor, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support and 10.3mm thickness. If you have recently bought Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS bootloader using Unlock Device App. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Asus ROG Phone 5.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D using Unlock Device App without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock option on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. ROG Phone 5 battery must be above 82 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About” option on your Asus ROG Phone 5.
2. Tap build number several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” option.
5. Tap “Settings”, then tap “Apps and notifications” on your Asus ROG Phone 5.
6. Tap “Advanced”, then tap “Special app access”
7. Tap “Install unknown apps”, then select “Chrome” and enable “Allow from this source” option on Asus ROG Phone 5.
9. Install Unlock Device App apk on your phone.
10. Open Unlock Device App on your phone.
11. Tap “Press to Unlock your Device” button on your Asus ROG Phone 5.
12. You have to wait for a few minutes to complete unlock bootloader process.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS I005D. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Asus ROG Phone 5 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Asus ROG Phone 5. You must check your email to activate subscription.