Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL X00ID owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with capacitive touch panel, instant cameras switching support and nine various filters. If you have recently bought ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL X00ID. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Asus ZenFone 4 Max.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL X00ID bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL X00ID will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL X00ID, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL X00ID bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. ZenFone 4 Max battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Asus ZenFone 4 Max.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect ZenFone 4 Max with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command:
echo > key.txt
15. Enter the following command to unlock bootloader of ZenFone 4 Max:
fastboot oem get_unlock_key key.txt
16. Enter the following command:
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL X00ID. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking ZenFone 4 Max bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding ZenFone 4 Max. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone. [Source]