Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Xiaomi Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 (penrose) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with physical pop-up gaming triggers, phase detection auto focus support, Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G processor, 256GB internal storage space, 6.67 inches display, 48-megapixel rear camera and 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution. If you have recently bought Black Shark 4 PSR-A0, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 (penrose). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Black Shark 4.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 (penrose) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 (penrose) may lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 (penrose), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Black Shark 4 PSR-A0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Black Shark 4 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download miflash unlock tool v126.96.36.199.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Sign in to your Mi Cloud Account on your phone.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Black Shark 4, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “OEM Unlock” option, then activate “USB Debugging” option on Black Shark 4.
6. Tap “Mi Unlock status” option.
7. Tap “Agree” and then tap “Add account and device” option on your phone.
8. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 into fastboot mode.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Download miflash unlock tool v188.8.131.52 ZIP file.
11. Extract miflash unlock tool ZIP file. You can find Mi USB driver exe file and miflashunlock exe file after extracting it.
12. Install Mi USB driver on your PC.
13. Run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
14. Tap Agree button and then Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
15. Click “Unlock” button, then click “Unlock anyway” button within miflash tool to start the process.
16. Click “Reboot phone” button after you see “Unlocked successfully” message.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Black Shark 4 PSR-A0 (penrose). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Black Shark 4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Black Shark 4. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.