Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731 H935AB owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with dual micro slit flashlight, 108MP ultra clear lens, phase detection auto focus support, flagship level display, 120 degree wide angle camera, high dynamic range support and 360Hz touch sampling rate. If you have recently bought Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Gionee P50 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Infinix Zero 30 5G.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731 without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Infinix Zero 30 5G battery must be above 96 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Infinix Zero 30 5G.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect Infinix Zero 30 5G with PC via USB cable. Tap “ALLOW” option on your phone to allow USB debugging.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Infinix Zero 30 5G into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Yes” option using Infinix Zero 30 5G volume up button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Infinix Zero 30 5G bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Infinix Zero 30 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.