Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Lenovo K6 Note K53a48 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 72.7 percent screen to body ratio, Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, phase detection auto focus support, 16MP rear camera, panorama support, high dynamic range support and 4000mAh battery. If you have recently bought Lenovo K6 Note K53a48, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Lenovo K6 Note K53a48. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Lenovo K6 Note K53a48 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Lenovo K6. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Lenovo K6 Note.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Lenovo K6 Note K53a48 without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Lenovo K6 Note K53a48 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Lenovo K6 Note K53a48, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Lenovo K6 Note K53a48 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Lenovo K6 Note K53a48. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Lenovo K6 Note battery must be above 84 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Lenovo K6 Note K53a48 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About” option on your Lenovo K6 Note.
2. Tap build number several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM unlocking” option and “USB debugging” option.
5. Download Lenovo K6 Note USB driver and install it on PC.
6. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
7. Download Bootloader Unlocker tool for Lenovo K6 Note.
8. Extract bootloader unlocker tool on your computer. You will find “K53a48_unlock_7M” folder.
9. You have to open “K53a48_unlock_7M” folder. You will find “Unlock_Bootloader.bat” file.
10. You have to run “Unlock_Bootloader.bat” file on your computer.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Lenovo K6 Note K53a48. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Lenovo K6 Note bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Lenovo K6 Note. You must check your email to activate subscription.