Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Lenovo K9 L38043 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with panorama support, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor, 3GB Random access memory, plastic frame, 282 pixels per inch (ppi) density, phase detection auto focus support and 8mm thickness. If you have recently bought Lenovo K9 L38043, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Lenovo K9 L38043. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Lenovo K9 L38043 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Lenovo K5 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Lenovo K9.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Lenovo K9 L38043 without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Lenovo K9 L38043 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Lenovo K9 L38043, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Lenovo K9 L38043 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Lenovo K9 L38043. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Lenovo K9 battery must be above 84 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Lenovo K9 L38043 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About” option on your Lenovo K9.
2. Tap build number several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM unlocking” option and “USB debugging” option.
5. Copy the IMEI number and serial number of your Lenovo K9.
6. Visit zui unlock bootloader webpage, then you have to enter the IMEI number, Serial number, email address and security code. Click the submit button after entering all these information.
7. You will receive an unlock img file for Lenovo K9 in your email address within a few hours. You have to download the “sn.img” file.
8. Download Lenovo K9 USB driver and install it on PC.
9. Attach your phone with computer via USB cable.
10. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
11. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
12. Copy and paste the “sn.img” file inside platform tools folder on your PC.
13. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
14. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
15. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
16. Enter the following command to put Lenovo K9 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
17. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
18. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
19. Enter the following command in the Command Window:
fastboot flash unlock sn.img
20. Now you have to enter the following command in the Command Window:
fastboot oem unlock-go
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Lenovo K9 L38043. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Lenovo K9 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Lenovo K9. You must check your email to activate subscription.