Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Lenovo Tab M9 (TB310FU, TB310XU) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with Nano SIM support, 800 x 1340 pixels screen resolution, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, proximity sensor, 10W wired charging support, Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processing unit and 9.0 inches display. If you have recently bought Lenovo Tab M9 (TB310FU, TB310XU), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Lenovo Tab M9 (TB310FU, TB310XU). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Lenovo Tab M9 TB310FU bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Lenovo Tab Extreme. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Lenovo Tab M9.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Lenovo Tab M9 (TB310FU, TB310XU) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Lenovo Tab M9 (TB310FU, TB310XU) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Lenovo Tab M9 (TB310FU, TB310XU), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Lenovo Tab M9 TB310FU bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Lenovo Tab M9 (TB310FU, TB310XU). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Lenovo Tab M9 battery must be above 96 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Lenovo Tab M9 (TB310FU, TB310XU) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About” option on your Lenovo Tab M9.
2. Tap build number several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM unlocking” option and “USB debugging” option.
5. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
6. Connect Lenovo Tab M9 with PC via USB cable.
7. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
8. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
11. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
12. Enter the following command to put Lenovo Tab M9 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
14. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock-go
15. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Lenovo Tab M9 (TB310FU, TB310XU). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Lenovo Tab M9 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Lenovo Tab M9. You must check your email to activate subscription.