Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Moto E7 Plus XT2081 (guam) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 48MP rear camera, IPS LCD display, high dynamic range support, Adreno 610 graphics processing unit, Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 processor, 1080p video recording support and 200g weight. If you have recently bought Moto E7 Plus XT2081 (guam), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Moto E7 Plus XT2081 (guam). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Moto E7 Plus XT2081 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Motorola One 5G XT2075. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Motorola Moto E7 Plus.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Moto E7 Plus XT2081 (guam) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Moto E7 Plus XT2081 (guam) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Moto E7 Plus XT2081 (guam), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Moto E7 Plus XT2081 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Moto E7 Plus XT2081 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Moto E7 Plus battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Moto E7 Plus XT2081 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About” option on your Moto E7 Plus.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM unlocking” option and “USB debugging” option.
6. Download Motorola USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
8. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
11. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
12. Enter the following command to put Motorola Moto E7 Plus XT2081 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
14. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
15. Enter the following command in the Command Window:
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
16. Copy the unlock data string and paste it on a notepad. You must remove the space between string lines to make it one line.
17. Visit Motorola unlock bootloader webpage and Sign in to Motorola using your Registered Email ID and Password.
18. Copy the unlock data string from notepad and paste it in the field number 6 on Motorola unlock bootloader webpage.
19. Click “Can my device be unlocked?” button.
20. Click “Request Unlock Key” button after selecting “I Agree” option.
21. Motorola will send Unlock Key for Motorola Moto E7 Plus XT2081 to your Registered Email ID within a few minutes. You have to copy this Unlock Key.
22. Enter the following command in the Command Window:
fastboot oem unlock “Enter the Unlock Key here”
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Moto E7 Plus XT2081 (guam). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Moto E7 Plus bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Moto E7 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.