Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 (nairo) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with USB Type-C v2.0, 9.7mm thickness, Bluetooth v5.1, 6.7 inches display, 48-megapixel camera, phase detection autofocus support, 3.5mm audio jack and 5000mAh battery. If you have recently bought Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 (nairo). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Motorola Moto G 5G Plus.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 (nairo) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 (nairo) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 (nairo), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Moto G 5G Plus battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM unlocking” option and “USB debugging” option.
6. Turn off your phone, then press Power button and Volume down button simultaneously to put Motorola Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 into fastboot mode.
7. Download Motorola USB driver and install it on PC.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
12. Copy the unlock data string and paste it on a notepad. You must remove the space between string lines to make it one line.
13. Visit Motorola unlock bootloader webpage and Sign in to Motorola using your Registered Email ID and Password.
14. Copy the unlock data string from notepad and paste it in the field number 6 on Motorola unlock bootloader webpage.
15. Click “Can my device be unlocked?” button.
16. Click “Request Unlock Key” button after selecting “I Agree” option.
17. Motorola will send Unlock Key for Moto G 5G Plus to your Registered Email ID within a few minutes. You have to copy this Unlock Key.
18. Enter the following command in the Command Window:
fastboot oem unlock “Enter the Unlock Key here”
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Moto G 5G Plus XT2075-3 (nairo). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Moto G 5G Plus bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Moto G 5G Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.