Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Motorola Moto G71 XT2169 (Corfu5G) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 179g weight, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G processor, 128GB internal storage space, 5000mAh battery, 16MP front facing camera, 8GB Random access memory and 30W fast charging support. If you have recently bought Moto G71 XT2169, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Moto G71 XT2169. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Moto G71 XT2169 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Motorola Moto G71 into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Motorola Moto G71.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Moto G71 XT2169 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Moto G71 XT2169 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Moto G71 XT2169, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Moto G71 XT2169 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Moto G71 XT2169 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Moto G71 battery must be above 82 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Motorola Moto G71 XT2169 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About phone” option on your Moto G71.
2. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “System” option, then you have to tap “Advanced” option.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM unlocking” option and “USB debugging” option.
6. Download Motorola USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Attach your phone with computer via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Moto G71 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
16. Enter the following command in the Command Window:
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
17. Copy the unlock data string and paste it on a notepad. You must remove the space between string lines to make it one line.
18. Visit Motorola unlock bootloader webpage and Sign in to Motorola using your Registered Email ID and Password.
19. Copy the unlock data string from notepad and paste it in the field number 6 on Motorola unlock bootloader webpage.
20. Click “Can my device be unlocked?” button.
21. Click “Request Unlock Key” button after selecting “I Agree” option.
22. Motorola will send Unlock Key for Moto G71 to your Registered Email ID within a few hours. You have to copy this Unlock Key.
23. Enter the following command in the Command Window:
fastboot oem unlock “Enter the Unlock Key here”
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Moto G71 XT2169. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Moto G71 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Moto G71. You must check your email to activate subscription.