Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Moto G8 Power (XT2041-1, XT2041-3, XT2041-4) (sofiar) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Moto G8 Power (XT2041-1, XT2041-3, XT2041-4), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Moto G8 Power (XT2041-1, XT2041-3, XT2041-4). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Moto G8 Power (XT2041-1, XT2041-3) bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Axon 11 5G A2021. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Motorola Moto G8 Power.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Moto G8 Power (XT2041-1, XT2041-3, XT2041-4) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Moto G8 Power (XT2041-3, XT2041-4) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on Moto G8 Power (XT2041-3, XT2041-4). Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Moto G8 Power (XT2041-1, XT2041-3, XT2041-4), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Moto G8 Power (XT2041-3, XT2041-4) bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Moto G8 Power (XT2041-1, XT2041-3, XT2041-4) bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Moto G8 Power (XT2041-3, XT2041-4) battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Moto G8 Power (XT2041-1, XT2041-3, XT2041-4) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Moto G8 Power.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Moto G8 Power.
6. Turn off your phone, then press Power button and Volume down button simultaneously to put Moto G8 Power into fastboot mode.
7. Download Moto G8 Power USB driver and install it on PC.
8. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
9. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
11. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
12. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
13. Copy the unlock data string and paste it on a notepad. You must remove the space between string lines to make it one line.
14. Visit Motorola unlock bootloader webpage and Sign in to Motorola using your Registered Email ID and Password.
15. Copy the unlock data string from notepad and paste it in the field number 6 on Motorola unlock bootloader webpage.
16. Click “Can my device be unlocked?” button.
17. Click “Request Unlock Key” button after selecting “I Agree” option.
18. Motorola will send Unlock Key for Moto G8 Power to your Registered Email ID within a few minutes. You have to copy this Unlock Key.
19. Enter the following command in the Command Window:
fastboot oem unlock “Enter the Unlock Key here”
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Moto G8 Power (XT2041-1, XT2041-3, XT2041-4). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Moto G8 Power XT2041-3 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Moto G8 Power. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.