Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with OnePlus 10R CPH2411 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 80W wired charging support, 8.2mm thickness, near field communication support, 16MP front facing camera, proximity sensor, high dynamic range support and Android 12 operating system. If you have recently bought OnePlus 10R CPH2411, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on OnePlus 10R CPH2411. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking OnePlus 10R CPH2411 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in OnePlus 10R.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock OnePlus 10R CPH2411 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your OnePlus 10R CPH2411 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on OnePlus 10R CPH2411, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking OnePlus 10R CPH2411 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock OnePlus 10R CPH2411 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. OnePlus 10R battery must be above 84 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in OnePlus 10R CPH2411 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on OnePlus 10R.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect OnePlus 10R with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put OnePlus 10R into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using OnePlus 10R volume button and confirm it using power button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in OnePlus 10R CPH2411. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking OnePlus 10R bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding OnePlus 10R. You must check your email to activate subscription.