Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 80W wired charging support, infrared port, Quasi Zenith Satellite System support, color spectrum sensor, 16MP front facing camera, near field communication support and Bluetooth v5.3. If you have recently bought OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting OnePlus Pad OPD2203. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in OnePlus Ace 2V.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. OnePlus Ace 2V battery must be above 84 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on OnePlus Ace 2V.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect OnePlus Ace 2V with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put OnePlus Ace 2V into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using OnePlus Ace 2V volume button and confirm it using power button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in OnePlus Ace 2V PHP110. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking OnePlus Ace 2V bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding OnePlus Ace 2V. You must check your email to activate subscription.