Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with OnePlus Nord CE 5G (EB2101, EB2103) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with OxygenOS 13, 3.5mm audio jack, near field communication support, compass, Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G processor, high dynamic range support and 16MP front facing camera. If you have recently bought OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2101, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2101. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2101 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Xiaomi 12X. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2101 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2101 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2101, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2101 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2101 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. OnePlus Nord CE 5G battery must be above 96 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in OnePlus Nord CE 5G (EB2101, EB2103) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect OnePlus Nord CE 5G with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put OnePlus Nord CE 5G into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
16. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using OnePlus Nord CE 5G volume button and confirm it using power button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2101. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking OnePlus Nord CE 5G bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding OnePlus Nord CE 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.