Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with OnePlus Nord N20 5G CPH2459 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with plastic frame, 7.5mm thickness, high dynamic range support, GPS, 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution, Adreno 619 graphics processing unit and 6.43 inches display. If you have recently bought OnePlus Nord N20 CPH2459, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Nord N20 CPH2459. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking OnePlus Nord N20 CPH2459 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Lava P7 Plus. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in OnePlus Nord N20 5G.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Nord N20 CPH2459 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Nord N20 CPH2459 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Nord N20 CPH2459, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Nord N20 CPH2459 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Nord N20 CPH2459 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Nord N20 battery must be above 92 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in OnePlus Nord N20 5G CPH2459 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on OnePlus Nord N20.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect OnePlus Nord N20 with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put OnePlus Nord N20 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using OnePlus Nord N20 volume button and confirm it using power button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Nord N20 CPH2459. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Nord N20 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding OnePlus Nord N20. You must check your email to activate subscription.