Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with OnePlus Nord N200 5G DE2117 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with nano SIM support, 6.49 inches display, 4GB Random access memory, 90Hz refresh rate, Android 11 operating system, Adreno 619 graphics processing unit and 16MP front facing camera. If you have recently bought OnePlus Nord N200 DE2117, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Nord N200 DE2117. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking OnePlus Nord N200 DE2117 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Lava A44. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of OnePlus Nord N200 5G.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Nord N200 DE2117 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Nord N200 DE2117 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Nord N200 DE2117, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Nord N200 DE2117 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Nord N200 DE2117 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Nord N200 battery must be above 82 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in OnePlus Nord N200 5G DE2117 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on OnePlus Nord N200.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect OnePlus Nord N200 with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put OnePlus Nord N200 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
16. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using OnePlus Nord N200 volume button and confirm it using power button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Nord N200 DE2117. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Nord N200 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nord N200. You must check your email to activate subscription.