Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Oppo Find X (CPH1871, CPH1875) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Oppo Find X (CPH1871, CPH1875), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Oppo Find X CPH1871. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Oppo Find X CPH1871 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Oppo R17 Pro CPH1877. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Oppo Find X.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Oppo Find X (CPH1871, CPH1875) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Oppo Find X (CPH1871, CPH1875) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Oppo Find X. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Oppo Find X (CPH1871, CPH1875), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Oppo Find X CPH1871 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Oppo Find X (CPH1871, CPH1875) bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Oppo Find X CPH1871 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Oppo Find X (CPH1871, CPH1875) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to download in-depth test apk tool for Oppo Find X. You can download it from Realme forum.
2. Install in-depth test apk on Oppo Find X and launch it.
3. Tap “Start applying” button on your phone.
4. Tap “Submit application” button on your Oppo Find X. You will receive “Review Successful” message after a few minutes.
5. Tap “Start the in-depth test” button on your Oppo Find X. Your phone will be rebooted after a few minutes.
6. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
7. Tap “Software Information” option.
8. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Oppo Find X.
9. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
10. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM Unlock” and “USB Debugging” on Oppo Find X.
11. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for Oppo R17 Pro. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05.
12. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
13. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
14. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
15. Enter the following command to put Oppo Find X into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
16. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
17. Choose “Unlock” option using Oppo Find X volume button and confirm it using power button.
18. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Oppo Find X (CPH1871, CPH1875). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Oppo Find X CPH1871 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oppo Find X. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.