Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Oppo K3 PCGM00 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 6.5 inches display, VOOC v3.0 charging support, plastic frame, 3765mAh battery, under display fingerprint scanner, 16MP rear camera, gyro-EIS support and Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 processor. If you have recently bought Oppo K3 PCGM00, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Oppo K3 PCGM00. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Oppo K3 PCGM00 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Oppo K1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Oppo K3.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Oppo K3 PCGM00 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Oppo K3 PCGM00 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Oppo K3 PCGM00, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Oppo K3 PCGM00 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Oppo K3 PCGM00 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Oppo K3 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Oppo K3 PCGM00 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to download in-depth test apk tool for Oppo K3.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “Software Information” option.
4. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
5. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
6. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM Unlock” and “USB Debugging” option on Oppo K3.
7. Install in-depth test apk on your phone and launch it.
8. Tap “Start applying” button on your phone.
9. Tap “Submit application” button on your phone. You will receive “Review Successful” message after a few minutes.
10. Tap “Start the in-depth test” button. Your Oppo K3 PCGM00 will reboot automatically and enter Fastboot mode.
11. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
12. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
13. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
14. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
15. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Unlock” option using Oppo K3 volume button and confirm it using power button.
17. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Oppo K3 PCGM00. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Oppo K3 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oppo K3. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.