Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 6.40 inches display, 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage space, 4025mAh battery, 32MP front facing camera and Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor. If you have recently bought Reno3 Vitality PCLM50, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Oppo Ace2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Oppo Reno 3 Vitality.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Reno3 Vitality PCLM50 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Oppo Reno3 Vitality battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to download in-depth test apk tool for Oppo Reno3 Vitality.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “Software Information” option.
4. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
5. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
6. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM Unlock” and “USB Debugging” option on Oppo Reno3 Vitality.
7. Install in-depth test apk on your phone and launch it.
8. Tap “Start applying” button on your phone.
9. Tap “Submit application” button on your phone. You will receive “Review Successful” message after a few minutes.
10. Tap “Start the in-depth test” button. Your Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50 will reboot automatically and enter Fastboot mode.
11. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
12. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
13. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
14. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
15. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Unlock” option using Oppo Reno3 volume button and confirm it using power button.
17. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Oppo Reno3 Vitality PCLM50. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Oppo Reno3 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Oppo Reno3 Vitality. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.