Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Realme 9 5G RMX3388 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with dynamic RAM expansion technology, 48MP AI triple camera, Arm Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit, 6.5 inches display, MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G processor, 4GB Random access memory and 90.5 percent screen to body ratio. If you have recently bought Realme 9 5G RMX3388, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Realme 9 5G RMX3388. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Realme 9 5G RMX3388 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Realme 9. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Realme 9 5G.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Realme 9 5G RMX3388 without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Realme 9 5G RMX3388 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Realme 9 5G RMX3388, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking bootloader in Realme 9 5G RMX3388, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Realme 9 5G RMX3388. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Realme 9 5G battery must be above 92 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Realme 9 5G RMX3388 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Download in-depth test apk tool for Realme 9 5G.
2. Install in-depth test apk on your phone and launch it.
3. Tap “Start applying” button on your phone.
4. Tap “Submit application” button on your Realme 9 5G. You will receive “Review Successful” message after a few minutes.
5. Tap “Start the in-depth test” button. Your phone will be rebooted after a few minutes.
6. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
7. Tap “Software Information” option.
8. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Realme 9 5G.
9. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
10. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
11. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
12. Connect Realme 9 5G with PC via USB cable.
13. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
14. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
15. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
16. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
17. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
18. Enter the following command to put Realme 9 5G into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
19. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
20. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
21. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using Realme 9 5G volume button and confirm it using power button.
22. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Realme 9 5G RMX3388. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking bootloader in Realme 9 5G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Realme 9 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.