Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Redmi K40 Pro+ M2012K11Q owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with IP53 splash protection body, 6.67 inches display, MIUI 12, phase detection auto focus support, Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor, 256GB internal storage space, 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution and 108MP rear camera. If you have recently bought Redmi K40 Pro+ M2012K11Q, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Redmi K40 Pro Plus M2012K11Q. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Redmi K40 Pro Plus M2012K11Q bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Verizon Motorola Moto Z Droid Edition XT1650-01. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Redmi K40 Pro Plus M2012K11Q without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Redmi K40 Pro Plus M2012K11Q may lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Redmi K40 Pro Plus M2012K11Q, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Redmi K40 Pro+ M2012K11Q bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Redmi K40 Pro Plus M2012K11Q. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Redmi K40 Pro+ battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download miflash unlock tool v220.127.116.11.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi K40 Pro+ M2012K11Q Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Sign in to your Mi Cloud Account on your phone.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Redmi K40 Pro Plus, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “OEM Unlock” option, then activate “USB Debugging” option on Redmi K40 Pro Plus.
6. Tap “Mi Unlock status” option.
7. Tap “Agree” and then tap “Add account and device” option on your phone.
8. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus M2012K11Q into fastboot mode.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Download miflash unlock tool v18.104.22.168 ZIP file.
11. Extract miflash unlock tool ZIP file. You can find Mi USB driver exe file and miflashunlock exe file after extracting it.
12. Install Mi USB driver on your PC.
13. Run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
14. Tap Agree button and then Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
15. Click “Unlock” button, then click “Unlock anyway” button within miflash tool to start the process.
16. Click “Reboot phone” button after you see “Unlocked successfully” message.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Redmi K40 Pro Plus M2012K11Q. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Redmi K40 Pro Plus, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi K40 Pro Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.