Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C (ingres) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with magnetic pop up gaming triggers, 120W wired charging support, Adreno 730 graphics processing unit, 20MP front facing camera, 4700mAh battery, high dynamic range support and stereo speakers. If you have recently bought Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C (ingres), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Xiaomi Redmi K50 Gaming.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C may lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Redmi K50 Gaming battery must be above 84 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download miflash unlock tool v18.104.22.168.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Sign in to your Mi Cloud Account on your phone.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Redmi K50 Gaming, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “OEM Unlock” option, then activate “USB Debugging” option on Redmi K50 Gaming.
6. Tap “Mi Unlock status” option.
7. Tap “Agree” and then tap “Add account and device” option on your phone.
8. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi K50 Gaming into fastboot mode.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Download miflash unlock tool v22.214.171.124 ZIP file.
11. Extract miflash unlock tool ZIP file. You can find Mi USB driver exe file and miflashunlock exe file after extracting it.
12. Install Mi USB driver on your PC.
13. Run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
14. Tap Agree button and then Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
15. Click “Unlock” button, then click “Unlock anyway” button within miflash tool to start the process.
16. Click “Reboot phone” button after you see “Unlocked successfully” message.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Redmi K50 Gaming 21121210C. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Redmi K50 Gaming, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi K50 Gaming. You must check your email to activate subscription.