Today, Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Galaxy A50 (SM-A505G, SM-A505N) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their device. It comes with 7.7mm thickness, Super AMOLED display, plastic frame, 25-megapixel camera, high dynamic range support and Exynos 9610 processor. If you have recently bought Galaxy A50 SM-A505G, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Galaxy A50 (SM-A505G, SM-A505N). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our device. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Galaxy A50 SM-A505G bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A42 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A50.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Galaxy A50 (SM-A505G, SM-A505N) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Galaxy A50 (SM-A505G, SM-A505N) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROMs on your device. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your device after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Galaxy A50 (SM-A505G, SM-A505N), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock its bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking bootloader of Galaxy A50 SM-A505G, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your device during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Galaxy A50 (SM-A505G, SM-A505N). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during bootloader unlock process. Galaxy A50 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You have to activate developer options before unlocking it.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A50 (SM-A505G, SM-A505N) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on Galaxy A50, then you have to tap “About” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “developer mode” message.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Now you have to activate “USB debugging” option.
7. Switch off your phone.
8. Download and install Samsung USB driver on desktop.
9. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your Samsung Galaxy A50 (SM-A505G, SM-A505N) will enter into download mode.
10. Long Press Volume up button for a few seconds to enter Device Unlock Mode.
11. Press Volume up button again to unlock bootloader.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Galaxy A50 (SM-A505G, SM-A505N). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Galaxy A50 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Galaxy A50. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your device.