Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Sony Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Sony Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52, A001SO, SO-41A, SOV43), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Xperia 10 II XQ-AU51. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Sony Xperia 10 II XQ-AU51 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Oppo A72 5G PDYM20. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Sony Xperia 10 II.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Sony Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Sony Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on XQ-AU51. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Sony Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52) bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Sony Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52) bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52) battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Sony Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Sony Xperia 10 II.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Type the following number on the dialer of Sony Xperia 10 II to access the service menu.
7. Tap “Service info” on your phone, then you have to tap “Configuration”.
8. Tap “Rooting Status” option to check if the bootloader can be unlocked on Sony Xperia 10 II. If Bootloader unlock allowed says No, then you cannot unlock bootloader. If Bootloader unlock allowed says “YES”, then you must continue to STEP 9.
9. Download Sony Xperia 10 II USB driver and install it on PC.
10. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button while connecting your phone to PC via USB cable. Your Sony Xperia 10 II will enter into fastboot mode.
11. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
12. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
13. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
14. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
15. Visit Sony Unlock Bootloader Webpage to get unlock code.
16. After entering Sony Unlock Bootloader Webpage, you have to select your phone, then you have to enter IMEI number. You can get IMEI number by typing *#06# on your phone.
17. Enter your email address and click Submit button after entering IMEI number.
18. You will receive the unlock code. Copy this code.
19. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
fastboot oem unlock 0x”Enter the unlock code here”
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Sony Xperia 10 II (XQ-AU51, XQ-AU52). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Xperia 10 II XQ-AU51 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Sony Xperia 10 II. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.