Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G GM1925 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 206g weight, fluid AMOLED display, 8MP telephoto camera, optical image stabilization support, aluminum frame and fast charging support. If you have recently bought OnePlus 7 Pro 5G GM1925, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G GM1925. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro GM1925 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G GM1925 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G GM1925 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G GM1925, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking OnePlus 7 Pro GM1925 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G GM1925 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G GM1925 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
8. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
10. You have to download MSMDownloadTool.
11. You have to connect your phone with PC via USB cable while pressing volume up button and volume down button simultaneously. Your Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro will enter into EDL mode.
12. You have to run MSMTool. This tool will reboot your phone as soon as it completes process. You have to put Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro into fastboot mode before MSMTool reboots your phone.
13. Enter the following command as soon as possible:
fastboot flashing unlock
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G GM1925. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking OnePlus 7 Pro bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone. [Source]