Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 (hotdogb) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with anti-theft protection, 6.55 inches display, 128GB internal storage space, Wi-Fi calling support, 48MP camera and face detection support. If you have recently bought T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 (hotdogb). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking OnePlus 7T HD1907 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of T-Mobile OnePlus 7T.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 (hotdogb) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 (hotdogb) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 (hotdogb), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. OnePlus 7T battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock SIM card.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “Software Information” option.
4. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on T-Mobile OnePlus 7T.
5. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
6. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
7. Type the following number on the dialer of OnePlus 7T to get IMEI number.
8. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
11. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
12. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
14. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
15. Enter the following command to put T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
16. Enter the following command to get unlock code:
fastboot oem get_unlock_code
17. Visit OnePlus Unlock Bootloader Webpage, then enter IMEI number, unlock code and your email address. Then click “Submit” button to get unlock token.
18. You will receive “unlock_token.bin” file in your email ID after a few days.
19. Enter the following command to install “unlock_token.bin” file:
fastboot flash cust-unlock unlock_token.bin
20. Enter the following command to unlock bootloader:
fastboot oem unlock
21. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using OnePlus 7T volume button and confirm it using power button.
22. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of T-Mobile OnePlus 7T HD1907 (hotdogb). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking OnePlus 7T bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding T-Mobile OnePlus 7T. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.