Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with T-Mobile OnePlus Nord N20 5G GN2200 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 85.3 percent screen to body ratio, 4500mAh battery, near field communication support, proximity sensor, 16MP front facing camera, 6GB Random access memory and accelerometer sensor. If you have recently bought T-Mobile Nord N20 GN2200, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on T-Mobile Nord N20 GN2200. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking T-Mobile Nord N20 GN2200 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting OnePlus Nord N20 5G CPH2459. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in T-Mobile OnePlus Nord N20 5G.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock T-Mobile Nord N20 GN2200 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your T-Mobile Nord N20 GN2200 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on T-Mobile Nord N20 GN2200, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking T-Mobile Nord N20 GN2200 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock T-Mobile Nord N20 GN2200 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. T-Mobile Nord N20 battery must be above 92 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in T-Mobile OnePlus Nord N20 5G GN2200 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock SIM card.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “Software Information” option.
4. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on T-Mobile OnePlus Nord N20.
5. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
6. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
7. Type the following number on the dialer of T-Mobile OnePlus Nord N20 to get IMEI number.
8. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
11. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
12. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
14. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
15. Enter the following command to put T-Mobile OnePlus Nord N20 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
16. Enter the following command to get unlock code:
fastboot oem get_unlock_code
17. Visit OnePlus Unlock Bootloader Webpage, then enter IMEI number, unlock code and your email address. Then click “Submit” button to get unlock token.
18. You will receive “unlock_token.bin” file in your email ID after a few days.
19. Enter the following command to install “unlock_token.bin” file:
fastboot flash cust-unlock unlock_token.bin
20. Enter the following command to unlock bootloader:
fastboot flashing unlock
21. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using T-Mobile OnePlus Nord N20 volume button and confirm it using power button.
22. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in T-Mobile Nord N20 GN2200. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking T-Mobile Nord N20 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding T-Mobile Nord N20. You must check your email to activate subscription.