Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Tecno Boom J7 MT6582 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 2020mAh battery, 3.5mm audio jack, 1GB Random access memory, 5.0 inches display, 8MP rear camera, 720p video recording support and proximity sensor. If you have recently bought Tecno Boom J7 MT6582, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Tecno Boom J7 MT6582. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Tecno Boom J7 MT6582 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Alcatel A3 10. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Tecno Boom J7.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Tecno Boom J7 MT6582 without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Tecno Boom J7 MT6582 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Tecno Boom J7 MT6582, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Tecno Boom J7 MT6582 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Tecno Boom J7 MT6582. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Tecno Boom J7 battery must be above 92 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Tecno Boom J7 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Tecno Boom J7.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect Tecno Boom J7 with PC via USB cable. Tap “ALLOW” option on your phone to allow USB debugging.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Tecno Boom J7 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. If you are facing any issue using the above command, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
17. Choose “Yes” option using Tecno Boom J7 volume up button.
18. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Tecno Boom J7 MT6582. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Tecno Boom J7 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tecno Boom J7. You must check your email to activate subscription.