Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 18W wired charging support, USB Type-C v2.0, phase detection auto focus support, 1080 x 2460 pixels screen resolution, 48MP rear camera, high dynamic range support and 5000mAh battery. If you have recently bought Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Tecno Camon 18 CH6n bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Tecno Camon 17P. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Tecno Camon 18.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n) bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Tecno Camon 18 battery must be above 92 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Tecno Camon 18.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect Tecno Camon 18 with PC via USB cable. Tap “ALLOW” option on your phone to allow USB debugging.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Tecno Camon 18 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Yes” option using Tecno Camon 18 volume up button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Tecno Camon 18 (CH6, CH6n). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Camon 18 CH6n bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tecno Camon 18. You must check your email to activate subscription.