Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with Wi-Fi Direct support, 13MP front facing camera, high dynamic range support, Bluetooth v4.2, accelerometer sensor, 1080p video recording support and 5.6mm thickness. If you have recently bought Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Tecno Camon C7. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Tecno Camon CM.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Camon CM CA6 battery must be above 96 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Tecno Camon CM.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect Tecno Camon CM with PC via USB cable. Tap “ALLOW” option on your phone to allow USB debugging.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Tecno Camon CM into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Yes” option using Tecno Camon CM volume up button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Tecno Camon CM CA6 H3721AC. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Tecno Camon CM bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tecno Camon CM. You must check your email to activate subscription.