Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Tecno Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 16M colors, capacitive multi-touch screen, 2GB Random access memory, 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution, proximity sensor, PowerVR GE8300 graphics processing unit and 6.2 inches display. If you have recently bought Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Tecno Camon i4. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Tecno Camon i Sky 3.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375 without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Camon iSky 3 KB3 battery must be above 96 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Tecno Camon iSky 3 KB3 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Tecno Camon iSky 3.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect Tecno Camon iSky 3 with PC via USB cable. Tap “ALLOW” option on your phone to allow USB debugging.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Tecno Camon iSky 3 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Yes” option using Tecno Camon iSky 3 volume up button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Camon iSky 3 KB3 V375. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Camon iSky 3 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tecno Camon iSky 3. You must check your email to activate subscription.