Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Tecno Spark 6 KE7 V060 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 18W wired charging support, FM radio, Mali-G52 2EEMC2 graphics processing unit, 480 nits brightness, HIOS 7.0, high dynamic range support and Android 10 operating system. If you have recently bought Spark 6 KE7 V060, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Spark 6 KE7 V060. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Spark 6 KE7 V060. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Tecno Spark 5 Air. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Tecno Spark 6.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Spark 6 KE7 V060 without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Spark 6 KE7 V060 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Spark 6 KE7 V060, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Spark 6 KE7 V060 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Spark 6 KE7 V060. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Spark 6 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Tecno Spark 6 KE7 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Tecno Spark 6.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect Tecno Spark 6 with PC via USB cable. Tap “ALLOW” option on your phone to allow USB debugging.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Tecno Spark 6 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
If you are facing any issue using the above command, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
16. Choose “Yes” option using Tecno Spark 6 volume up button.
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Spark 6 KE7 V060. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Spark 6 KE7 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Tecno Spark 6. You must check your email to activate subscription.