Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Xiaomi 12 Lite (2203129G, 2203129I) (taoyao) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with virtual proximity sensing support, 950 nits peak brightness, near field communication support, 32MP front facing camera, 4300mAh battery, 8GB Random access memory and accelerometer sensor. If you have recently bought Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129I, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129I. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129I bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Redmi K50i. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Xiaomi 12 Lite.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129I without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129I may lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129I, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129I bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Xiaomi 12 Lite battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download miflash unlock tool v184.108.40.206.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Sign in to your Mi Cloud Account on your phone.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Xiaomi 12 Lite, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “OEM Unlock” option, then activate “USB Debugging” option on Xiaomi 12 Lite.
6. Tap “Mi Unlock status” option.
7. Tap “Agree” and then tap “Add account and device” option on your phone.
8. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi 12 Lite into fastboot mode.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Download miflash unlock tool v220.127.116.11 ZIP file.
11. Extract miflash unlock tool ZIP file. You can find Mi USB driver exe file and miflashunlock exe file after extracting it.
12. Install Mi USB driver on your PC.
13. Run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
14. Tap Agree button and then Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
15. Click “Unlock” button, then click “Unlock anyway” button within miflash tool to start the process.
16. Click “Reboot phone” button after you see “Unlocked successfully” message.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Xiaomi 12 Lite 2203129I. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Xiaomi 12 Lite, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Xiaomi 12 Lite. You must check your email to activate subscription.