Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Xiaomi Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 402 ppi density 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution display. If you have recently bought Black Shark Helo AWM-A0, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Black Shark Helo AWM-A0. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Sony Xperia TX LT29i. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Black Shark Helo AWM-A0.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Black Shark Helo. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Black Shark Helo AWM-A0, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Black Shark Helo AWM-A0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v4.5.514.47.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on Black Shark Helo AWM-A0, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message on Black Shark Helo AWM-A0.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Black Shark Helo AWM-A0.
5. Download Xiaomi Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 USB driver and install it on PC.
6. Download miflash unlock tool v4.5.514.47 ZIP file.
7. Extract miflash unlock v4.5.514.47 ZIP file and run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
8. Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
9. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 into fastboot mode.
10. Connect your Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 with PC via USB cable.
11. Click “Unlock” button within miflash tool to start the process.
12. Reboot your phone after the unlock process is completed.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Black Shark Helo AWM-A0. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Black Shark Helo AWM-A0 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Black Shark Helo AWM-A0. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.