Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Xiaomi Mi 10 (M2001J2G, M2001J2I) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 processor and MIUI 12. If you have recently bought Mi 10 5G (M2001J2G, M2001J2I), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Mi 10 (M2001J2G, M2001J2I). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Mi 10 M2001J2G bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Redmi 9C. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Mi 10.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Mi 10 (M2001J2G, M2001J2I) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Mi 10 (M2001J2G, M2001J2I) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Mi 10. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Mi 10 (M2001J2G, M2001J2I), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Mi 10 M2001J2G bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Mi 10 (M2001J2G, M2001J2I). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Mi 10 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v4.5.514.47.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10 5G (M2001J2G, M2001J2I) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Sign in to your Mi Cloud Account on your phone.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Xiaomi Mi 10, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message on your phone.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “OEM Unlock” option, then activate “USB Debugging” option on Xiaomi Mi 10.
6. Tap “Mi Unlock status” option.
7. Tap “Agree” and then tap “Add account and device” option on your phone.
8. Download Xiaomi Mi 10 USB driver and install it on PC.
9. Download miflash unlock tool v4.5.514.47 ZIP file.
10. Extract miflash unlock v4.5.514.47 ZIP file and run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
11. Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
12. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Mi 10 into fastboot mode.
13. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
14. Click “Unlock” button within miflash tool to start the process.
15. Reboot your phone after the unlock process is completed.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Mi 10 (M2001J2G, M2001J2I). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Mi 10 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 10. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.