Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G M2007J17I (gauguininpro) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 214.5g weight, 108-megapixel rear camera, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage space, 4K video recording support, 6.67 inches display, 4820mAh battery and Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor. If you have recently bought Mi 10i 5G M2007J17I, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Mi 10i 5G M2007J17I. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Mi 10i 5G bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Mi 10i 5G M2007J17I without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Mi 10i 5G M2007J17I may lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Mi 10i 5G M2007J17I, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Mi 10i 5G bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Mi 10i 5G M2007J17I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Mi 10i 5G battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v4.5.813.51.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G M2007J17I Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Sign in to your Mi Cloud Account on your phone.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Mi 10i 5G, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “OEM Unlock” option, then activate “USB Debugging” option on Mi 10i 5G.
6. Tap “Mi Unlock status” option.
7. Tap “Agree” and then tap “Add account and device” option on your phone.
8. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G into fastboot mode.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Download miflash unlock tool v4.5.813.51 ZIP file.
11. Extract miflash unlock tool ZIP file. You can find Mi USB driver exe file and miflashunlock exe file after extracting it.
12. Install Mi USB driver on your PC.
13. Run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
14. Tap Agree button and then Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
15. Click “Unlock” button, then click “Unlock anyway” button within miflash tool to start the process.
16. Click “Reboot phone” button after you see “Unlocked successfully” message.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Mi 10i 5G M2007J17I. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Mi 10i, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 10i 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.