Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Xiaomi Mi A3 (M1906F9SH, M1906F9SI) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 118 degree ultra wide-angle lens, in-screen fingerprint sensor and 48MP ultra wide triple camera. If you have recently bought Mi A3 M1906F9SH, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Mi A3 (M1906F9SH, M1906F9SI). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Mi A3 M1906F9SH bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Redmi 7A. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi A3.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Mi A3 (M1906F9SH, M1906F9SI) bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Mi A3 (M1906F9SH, M1906F9SI) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Mi A3 (M1906F9SH, M1906F9SI), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Mi A3 M1906F9SH bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Mi A3 (M1906F9SH, M1906F9SI) bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Mi A3 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi A3 (M1906F9SH, M1906F9SI) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Mi A3.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect Mi A3 with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Mi A3 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to unlock bootloader of Mi A3:
fastboot flashing unlock
15. Enter the following command to put Mi A3 into Fastboot mode again:
adb reboot bootloader
16. Enter the following command to completely unlock bootloader of Mi A3:
fastboot flashing unlock_critical
17. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Mi A3 (M1906F9SH, M1906F9SI). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Mi A3 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi A3. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.