Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC (elish) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with MIUI 12.5, Stylus support, Android 11 operating system, Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G processor, 256GB internal storage space, wide color gamut, Adreno 650 graphics processing unit, 11.0 inches display and 50MP camera. If you have recently bought Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC (elish). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC (elish) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC (elish) may lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock option. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC (elish), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download miflash unlock tool v22.214.171.124.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Sign in to your Mi Cloud Account on your phone.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “OEM Unlock” option, then activate “USB Debugging” option on Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro.
6. Tap “Mi Unlock status” option.
7. Tap “Agree” and then tap “Add account and device” option on your phone.
8. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro into fastboot mode.
9. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
10. Download miflash unlock tool v126.96.36.199 ZIP file.
11. Extract miflash unlock tool ZIP file. You can find Mi USB driver exe file and miflashunlock exe file after extracting it.
12. Install Mi USB driver on your PC.
13. Run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
14. Tap Agree button and then Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
15. Click “Unlock” button, then click “Unlock anyway” button within miflash tool to start the process.
16. Click “Reboot phone” button after you see “Unlocked successfully” message.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro M2105K81AC (elish). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.