Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever Poco F2 Pro is turned on. It activates the Android operating system. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. We have to unlock bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Tecno Spark Go Plus BB4K. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Poco F2 Pro.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v3.5.1108.44.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on Poco F2 Pro, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message on Poco F2 Pro.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Poco F2 Pro.
5. Download Poco F2 Pro USB driver and install it on PC.
6. Download miflash unlock tool v3.5.1108.44 ZIP file.
7. Extract miflash unlock v3.5.1108.44 ZIP file and run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
8. Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
9. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Poco F2 Pro into fastboot mode.
10. Connect your Poco F2 Pro with PC via USB cable.
11. Click “Unlock” button within miflash tool to start the process.
12. Reboot your phone after the unlock process is completed.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Poco F2 Pro M2004J11G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.