Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Redmi Note 6 Pro (M1806E7TG, M1806E7TH) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with AI studio lighting support, AI scene detection support and AI light trails support. If you have recently bought Redmi Note 6 Pro M1806E7T, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Redmi Note 6 Pro (M1806E7TG, M1806E7TH). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Redmi Note 6 Pro M1806E7TG bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Verizon Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW SM-G781V. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 6 Pro (M1806E7TG, M1806E7TH) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Redmi Note 6 Pro (M1806E7TG, M1806E7TH) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro (M1806E7TG, M1806E7TH), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Redmi Note 6 Pro M1806E7TG bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 6 Pro M1806E7TG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Redmi Note 6 Pro M1806E7TH battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v4.5.813.51.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 6 Pro M1806E7TG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Sign in to your Mi Cloud Account on your phone.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Redmi Note 6 Pro, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message on your phone.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “OEM Unlock” option, then activate “USB Debugging” option on Redmi Note 6 Pro.
6. Tap “Mi Unlock status” option.
7. Tap “Agree” and then tap “Add account and device” option on your phone.
8. Download Redmi Note 6 Pro USB driver and install it on PC.
9. Download miflash unlock tool v4.5.813.51 ZIP file.
10. Extract miflash unlock v4.5.813.51 ZIP file and run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
11. Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
12. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi Note 6 Pro into fastboot mode.
13. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
14. Click “Unlock” button within miflash tool to start the process.
15. Reboot your phone after the unlock process is completed.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Redmi Note 6 Pro (M1806E7TG, M1806E7TH). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Redmi Note 6 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi Note 6 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.