Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Redmi Note 9S M2003J6A1R bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of AT&T Samsung Galaxy XCover FieldPro SM-G889A. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 9S.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on Redmi Note 9S M2003J6A1G. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Redmi Note 9S M2003J6A1G bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during this process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G) battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must download mi flash unlock tool v4.5.514.47.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on Redmi Note 9S, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message on Redmi Note 9S.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Redmi Note 9S.
5. Download Redmi Note 9S USB driver and install it on PC.
6. Download miflash unlock tool v4.5.514.47 ZIP file.
7. Extract miflash unlock v4.5.514.47 ZIP file and run miflashunlock exe file on your PC.
8. Sign in with your Mi Account after running miflash_unlock exe file on your PC.
9. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi Note 9S into fastboot mode.
10. Connect your Redmi Note 9S with PC via USB cable.
11. Click “Unlock” button within miflash tool to start the process.
12. Reboot your phone after the unlock process is completed.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Redmi Note 9S (M2003J6A1R, M2003J6A1G). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Redmi Note 9S M2003J6A1G bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi Note 9S. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.