Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with ZTE Blade 20 Smart V1050 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought ZTE Blade 20 Smart V1050, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever V1050 is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Blade 20 Smart V1050. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on Blade 20 Smart V1050. We have to unlock bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Blade 20 Smart V1050 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of ZTE Nubia Z18 NX606J. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Blade 20 Smart V1050.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Blade 20 Smart V1050 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options on V1050. You must note that your Blade 20 Smart V1050 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROMs on V1050. You must activate OEM unlock options on Blade 20 Smart V1050. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root V1050 after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Blade 20 Smart V1050, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock V1050 bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Blade 20 Smart V1050 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Blade 20 Smart V1050 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Blade 20 Smart V1050 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Blade 20 Smart V1050 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on V1050.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on V1050.
6. Download ZTE Blade 20 Smart V1050 USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for V1050. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05. It includes ADB, Fastboot and Drivers.
8. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Connect V1050 with PC via USB cable.
10. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
12. Enter the following command to put ZTE Blade 20 Smart V1050 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Now enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
14. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using V1050 volume button and confirm it using power button.
15. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Blade 20 Smart V1050. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Blade 20 Smart V1050 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blade 20 Smart V1050. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.