Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with ZTE Blade A5 2019 P963F30 owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 9.6mm thickness, plastic frame, 5.45 inches display, 3.5mm audio jack and Unisoc SC9863A processor. If you have recently bought ZTE Blade A5 2019, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on ZTE Blade A5 2019 P963F30. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking ZTE Blade A5 2019 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Huawei Ascend XT2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of ZTE Blade A5.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock ZTE Blade A5 2019 P963F30 bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your ZTE Blade A5 2019 P963F30 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on ZTE Blade A5 2019 P963F30, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking ZTE Blade A5 2019 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock ZTE Blade A5 2019 P963F30 bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Blade A5 2019 battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Blade A5 2019 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on ZTE Blade A5 2019.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download ZTE Blade A5 2019 USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put ZTE Blade A5 2019 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Now enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
15. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using Blade A5 volume button and confirm it using power button.
16. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of ZTE Blade A5 2019 P963F30. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Blade A5 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding ZTE Blade A5. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.