Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with ZTE Nubia V18 NX612J owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System. If you have recently bought Nubia V18 NX612J, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever NX612J is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Nubia V18 NX612J. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on NX612J. We have to unlock bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Nubia V18 NX612J bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo X50 Lite V1937. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Nubia V18 NX612J.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock ZTE Nubia V18 NX612J bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Nubia V18 NX612J will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM on your phone. You must activate OEM unlock options on NX612J. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on your phone, so you will be able to root NX612J after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on ZTE Nubia V18 NX612J, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Nubia V18 NX612J bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock ZTE Nubia V18 NX612J bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Nubia V18 NX612J battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Nubia V18 NX612J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on NX612J.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on ZTE Nubia V18.
6. Download ZTE Nubia V18 NX612J USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for Nubia V18. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05. It includes ADB, Fastboot and Drivers.
8. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Connect Nubia V18 with PC via USB cable.
10. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
12. Enter the following command to put ZTE Nubia V18 NX612J into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Now enter the following command:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX612J
14. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
15. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using Nubia V18 volume button and confirm it using power button.
16. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of ZTE Nubia V18 NX612J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Nubia V18 NX612J bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia V18 NX612J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.