Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with ZTE Nubia X NX616J owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought ZTE Nubia X NX616J, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever NX616J is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Nubia X NX616J. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on Nubia X NX616J. We have to unlock bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking ZTE Nubia X NX616J bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 NX629J. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of ZTE Nubia X NX616J.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock ZTE Nubia X NX616J bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options on NX616J. You must note that your Nubia X NX616J will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROMs on NX616J. You must activate OEM unlock options on Nubia X NX616J. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root NX616J after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on ZTE Nubia X NX616J, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock NX616J bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking ZTE Nubia X NX616J bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock ZTE Nubia X NX616J bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Nubia X NX616J battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Nubia X NX616J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on NX616J.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on NX616J.
6. Download ZTE Nubia X NX616J USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for NX616J. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05. It includes ADB, Fastboot and Drivers.
8. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Connect NX616J with PC via USB cable.
10. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
12. Enter the following command to put Nubia X NX616J into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Now enter the following command:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX616J
14. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
15. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using NX616J volume button and confirm it using power button.
16. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of ZTE Nubia X NX616J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Nubia X NX616J bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia X NX616J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.