Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. If you have recently bought Nubia Z20 NX627J, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever NX627J is turned on. It activates the Android operating system of Nubia Z20 NX627J. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on NX627J. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on Nubia Z20 NX627J. We have to unlock bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Nubia Z20 NX627J bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Moto G8 Power Lite XT2055-1. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of Nubia Z20 NX627J.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock Nubia Z20 NX627J bootloader without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options on NX627J. You must note that your Nubia Z20 NX627J will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROMs on NX627J. You must activate OEM unlock options on Nubia Z20 NX627J. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on NX627J. You will be able to root NX627J after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Nubia Z20 NX627J, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock NX627J bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Nubia Z20 NX627J bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock Nubia Z20 NX627J bootloader. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Nubia Z20 NX627J battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu on Nubia Z20, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on NX627J.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
5. Tap “Developer options” and activate “OEM Unlock” option on Nubia Z20.
6. Download ZTE Nubia Z20 NX627J USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Download 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3 ZIP file for NX627J. It is developed by XDA member Snoop05. It includes ADB, Fastboot and Drivers.
8. Open ADB Fastboot folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Connect Nubia Z20 with PC via USB cable.
10. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command after opening the Command Window:
12. Enter the following command to put Nubia Z20 NX627J into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Now enter the following command:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX627J
14. Enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
15. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using Nubia Z20 volume button and confirm it using power button.
16. Enter the following command after a few seconds:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of Nubia Z20 NX627J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Nubia Z20 NX627J bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia Z20 NX627J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your phone.