Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300M? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who are using A3 SM-A300M. Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU1ANK2 A300MUBU1ANK2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300M. You may be planning to install A300MUBU1ANK2. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your A3 SM-A300M to Android 4.4.4 UBU1ANK2. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Gear S SM-R750 to Android 2.2.0 R750XXU1BNK4. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300M to Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU1ANK2 A300MUBU1ANK2. This is really a pretty good news for the people who are using A3 SM-A300M.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU1ANK2 [A300MUBU1ANK2] on Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300M without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. A300MUBU1ANK2 may bring some improvements on your A3 SM-A300M. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300M on Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU1ANK2. You should note that A300MUBU1ANK2 is available only for A3 SM-A300M owners. If you are not an owner of A3 SM-A300M, then you should not download A300MUBU1ANK2. Well, you must save your personal files in a safe place before updating your A3 SM-A300M. I am expecting that Android 4.4.4 UBU1ANK2 A300MUBU1ANK2 will be available in all countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 UBU1ANK2 [A300MUBU1ANK2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-A300M got damaged while being updated to A300MUBU1ANK2. SM-A300M battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU1ANK2 A300MUBU1ANK2 on Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU1ANK2 A300MUBU1ANK2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install A300MUBU1ANK2.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy A3 SM-A300M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300M carefully.
- Press your A3 SM-A300M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your A3 SM-A300M Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your A3 SM-A300M volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your A3 SM-A300M with your PC.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your A3 SM-A300M with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat UBU1ANK2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 UBU1ANK2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-A300M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy A300MUBU1ANK2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 UBU1ANK2. If you are facing any issue while installing A300MUBU1ANK2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.