Are you a proud owner of Acer Iconia Tab A510? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Iconia Tab A510 users. According to Ziyan, Android 4.4.4 KitKat OmniROM [4.4.4] Custom ROM is available for Acer Iconia Tab A510. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Acer Iconia Tab A700 to KitKat 4.4.4 via PAC-man KK RC-3. Now the amazing news is that Iconia Tab A510 users can try OmniROM [4.4.4] on their A510. Today, I will publish the step-by-step instructions for updating Acer Iconia Tab A510 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat using OmniROM [4.4.4]. This is an amazing news for Iconia Tab A510 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Acer Iconia Tab A510 owners will be able to install OmniROM [4.4.4] easily without having any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Iconia A510 user, OmniROM [4.4.4] requires rooted Iconia A510, so it is necessary to root Acer Iconia Tab A510. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Iconia A510. My dear friend, you can do all these works after unlocking Iconia A510 bootloader. Dear A510 user, you may face several bugs on Iconia A510 after installing OmniROM [4.4.4]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Iconia A510 owners must take a backup of their documents before installing OmniROM [4.4.4], as there is a possibility of losing all documents from Iconia A510. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Iconia A510 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install OmniROM [4.4.4]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Iconia A510 got corrupted during this process. A510 battery level must be more than 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat OmniROM [4.4.4] Custom ROM on Acer Iconia Tab A510 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download OmniROM [4.4.4] for Acer Iconia A510.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Iconia A510.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Iconia A510 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Iconia A510 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Iconia A510, you must transfer OmniROM [4.4.4] and Gapps ZIP file to A510 memory card.
6. After transferring OmniROM [4.4.4] and Gapps, you have to switch off A510.
7. After switching off Iconia A510, simply remove your USB cable from your A510.
8. Now you have to put Iconia A510 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Iconia A510 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from A510 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on A510.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Iconia A510 screen and then search for OmniROM [4.4.4] and Gapps ZIP file from A510 memory card.
12. Simply install OmniROM [4.4.4] and Gapps on A510.
13. After installing Gapps and OmniROM [4.4.4], you must go to your Iconia A510 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until A510 reboots.
After your Iconia A510 is rebooted, you can test OmniROM [4.4.4]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing OmniROM [4.4.4] on your A510, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.