Are you using Acer Iconia Tab A700? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Iconia Tab A700 users. According to Shreps, Android 4.4.4 KitKat PAC-man KK RC-3 Custom ROM is available for Acer Iconia Tab A700. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Sony Xperia E C1505 to KitKat 4.4.4 via BOOSTED CM 11. Now the stunning news is that Iconia Tab A700 users can try PAC-man KK RC-3 on their A700. Today, I will publish the step-by-step tutorial for updating Acer Iconia Tab A700 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat with the help of PAC-man KK RC-3. This is a stunning news for Iconia Tab A700 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Acer Iconia Tab A700 owners will be able to install PAC-man KK RC-3 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Iconia Tab A700 user, PAC-man KK RC-3 requires rooted Iconia Tab A700, so it is necessary to root Acer Iconia Tab A700. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Iconia Tab A700. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Iconia Tab A700 bootloader. Dear A700 user, you may face several bugs on Iconia Tab A700 after installing PAC-man KK RC-3. Androidbiits.com recommends that Iconia Tab A700 owners must take a backup of their files before installing PAC-man KK RC-3, as there is a possibility of losing all files from Iconia Tab A700. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Iconia Tab A700 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install PAC-man KK RC-3. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Iconia Tab A700 got corrupted during this process. Iconia A700 battery level must be more than 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat PAC-man KK RC-3 Custom ROM on Acer Iconia Tab A700 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download PAC-man KK RC-3 for Acer Iconia A700.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Iconia A700.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Iconia A700 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Iconia A700 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Iconia A700, you must transfer PAC-man KK RC-3 and Gapps ZIP file to A700 memory card.
6. After transferring PAC-man KK RC-3 and Gapps, you have to switch off A700.
7. After switching off Iconia A700, simply remove your USB cable from your A700.
8. Now you have to put Iconia A700 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Iconia A700 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from A700 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on A700.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Iconia A700 screen and then search for PAC-man KK RC-3 and Gapps ZIP file from A700 memory card.
12. Simply install PAC-man KK RC-3 and Gapps on A700.
13. After installing Gapps and PAC-man KK RC-3, you must go to your Iconia A700 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until A700 reboots.
After your Iconia A700 is rebooted, you can test PAC-man KK RC-3. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing PAC-man KK RC-3 on your Iconia A700, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.